Monday, December 29, 2014

What this is all about...



I have decided to start this project with my brother - to write a page a day. It could be of absolutely anything, journaling, poetry, creative pieces, or just a bunch of mixed up lines sewn together. But we are both writers at heart and so creating this challenge for each other we are hoping that within the next year something will come out of whatever garbage we write.

While he will probably write in a journal, I have decided to document my journey here on a blog. This can be really great or go horribly wrong. Like I said, I have no schedule or even idea of what will come out in each entry. It's sort of exciting and also scary. Many of the post probably won't relate to one another. Also, I am SURE there will be tons of grammatical and spelling errors. I won't always proofread. I rarely ever proofread unless it is a product I intend to finish. I rarely ever finish anything. Like anything. I must pour myself two to three cups of coffee a day, and don't finish a single one.

So we will see what a year of writing will bring.

I do want to note that ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING written in this blog is owned by me. NO ONE has my permission to copy or duplicate any post for their own personal use or public use. If you want to use any of my writings, you must email me and receive my written permission. 

I love creative collaborations and inspirations, but please just talk to me first before stealin' my shit.

:)

Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment